started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Long live Delta!

Mood: ALT + 58 + ALT + 123 (waiting, anticipating)

I'm still waiting for the keynote speech of Steve Jobs on the new products Mac will be offering. a bunch of rumors have been circulating the net for the longest time on the announcement of the new intel ibooks. Waaaahhhh!!! not yet! I just bought delta last week. It's not that delta isn't a good buy. It's just that it's kinda cool to think that you can now possibly dual boot Mac OS X with Windows XP! talk about the power of reliability + gaming. hehehe. Although honestly, i've really gone accustomed to OS X. It grows into you after a while. plus the fact that it's really good with memory manangement. I hardly restart my ibook actually. Just let it go to sleep whenever I sleep, and just pop open the lid whenever i need delta's services. hehehe, that didn't sound right. My friend aldwin (an ottie beaw) is probably thinking if i've "played" with the slot loading drive. hahaha. NO aldwin, it doesn't fit! It's too wide! hahaha. :D

anyway, in anticipation for Job's keynote speech, I find myself checking google for news every now and then. It's a good thing that there's a new episode of desperate housewives available on torrent (which we downloaded yesterday) which kept me, che and aldwin busy for a good 30 mins of watching. Now i just have to see if there's a new episode for house season 2.

So what did I do today aside from anticipating? hmmm... went to class (was late, the morning was so cold), went home to rest at 12 and had a chilidog (fake chilidog: regular frank with bits of chili stuck in it which comes bundled with a pouch of catsup and mayo) and a bottle of lemon iced tea from ministop. This is my way of starting my diet. which continued with dinner of sharksfin from kowloon (cheap and well worth it, only 40 bucks for 3 big sharksfin pieces) and pancit canton. don't think it's the authentic pancit. it was actually instant. I was somehow craving for lucky me chili-mansi pancit canton. and i don't cook my pancit canton on the stove, i just use boiling water placed in a bowl where it's allowed to cook. it keeps the noodles firm and non-bloated. hehehe, what a term. but i was craving for something chocolatey so i made myself a cup of cold swiss miss. just hoping that it's not much calories.

so here i am, still waiting for Job to give the f*cking blow on the story. hehehe. but for now, long live Delta! :D




thought chain: Would you believe that one of my friends only found out recently that pancit canton is not the lucky me type? all her years, she grew up enjoying pancit canton from a pouch. and now that she's tasted the real deal, she still thinks lucky me is the best pancit canton ever. hehe. to add, she claims she can eat lucky me for a month for lunch and dinner, and she would actually enjoy it. Anybody wanna buy a month's supply of lucky me and dare her? hehehe

3 Comments:

Blogger hunny said...

ey! Pancit Canton in a pouch is the authentic one!

Well... so much for not mentioning who that friend of yours was.

House airs every Tues, so it will be available Wednesday/Thursday here pa.

Yup, I'm waiting too... What could that big announcement be?

Di naman tayo excited masyado

11:50 PM

 
Blogger hunny said...

Yep I can eat lucky me pancit canton for a month. Ypu better cook it for me, though. Hehe

12:38 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

yeah, i slept on the course of the event. Good thing those new macs cost big dough. hehehe. My next post will be about those.

7:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home