started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, January 14, 2006

Things I need to do.

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 041 (Happy, Just me.)

I've planning a few things I'd like to do and accomplish this month. I guess I just want to change part of my habits in life and my lifestyle. So what do I need to change?

Well, to start off, I really feel heavy, so I need to get back to gym. But alas, the yagit state that I am right now can't afford monthly dues. So for the mean time, i'll have to contiune jogging religiously with freinds and exercise every morning with crunches and push ups i guess. Hopefully, i'll have cash to start gym next month. I was thinking of enrolling at Moro Lorenzo Sports Center in Ateneo. I tried working out there once (like 3 years ago), and saw that their facilities are okay. I just hope it remains the same. Anyway, i'm also interested with their Capoiera classes ever saturday. I'm just really curious on how they conduct the class. I've seen them perform once. FYI, it's a brazillian martial art that seems to combine dance and acrobatics. But beyond that, they also do real martial arts stuff.

hmmm... next, I need to start working on my thesis proposal religiously. I aint getting younger, and need to get out of UP as soon as possible. Waaahhh... i am indeed old. although age is biological, youth is a state of mind. and i still feel young. Just hope i still look young though. hahaha

I need to cut down on my expenses. I ain't saving anything much from my allowance. and actually have debts to pay. waaahhhh... i'm really broke! if i were conyo, i would term myself a "slapsoil". hahaha. O, bilis, bilis ang pag-iisip, i dont have all day to wait for you to think why "slapsoil" is funny. hehehe

I'm planning a badminton get together. Hirap maghanap ng common time na available lahat ng tao kasi. Yung iba, available ng sobrang aga, yung iba sa gabi, yung iba weekends lang. ewan, i'll try to find out a way to find common ground in our scheds. miss ko na kayong makasama sa badminton. hmmm... matagal tagal na rin pala akong 'di naglalaro. marunong pa kaya ako? hehehe



Thought chain: The first gym i ever enrolled in was located inside the campus of UP. It wasn't anything like fitness first or slimmers world, but what do you expect? they only charge 600 bucks that time (n years ago).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home