started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Sunday, September 02, 2007

My legs are kiliing me!!!

[Mood] :| (No stairs please.)

Last thursday (while on leave from work to rest), I went to the gym to have my scheduled personal training. Haven't been to the gym for a month as I was busy with alot of stuff. So my trainer had planned exercises for my lower body. Nabigla yata ako. The following day, my thighs felt really tired and in pain. Walking is ok, but going down or up the stairs is just torture. Until now, my thighs are still like this. I think they just improved a bit, but still, I'm still having a hard time bending my knees and havong my thighs support my upper body. ouch! I'm just thinking if I'll be having PT tomorrow. Although upper body naman siya, pero I still have to do cardio before that. We'll see.


Though Chain:Why do i torture myself? well, I'll be going to bohol 2 weeks from now. Have to lose as much weight as I can before I hit the beach. hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home