started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Thursday, April 26, 2007

McDo Milkshake Rules!

[Mood] :) (Yummy!)

I was kinda frustrated with work kanina. So I decided not to have dinner (since I'm trying to be on a diet to compliment gym) and instead, take a mall break. So I headed to Megamall at around 7:30pm and went around. bought an orange shirt at Bench and this pair of undies. you better see it, it's funky! hahaha. Anyway, I also saw that Dockers and Levis both had a sale. So I browsed what was on sale on Levis, and found a nice blue shirt on sale for half the price of the original. *Caching* swipe nanaman ito sa CC. Haaayyyy... I swear, this credit card has made me shop even more ever since I got it. Although I did promise myself that I would only splurge until the next month, then todo tipid na para makaipon for a tsikot. And don't worry, I pay in full every end of the month to not incur interest.

Anyway, so masaya na. So I headed back to the office to continue coding the stuff I left. Some debugging too. Eh alas, hindi talaga kaya ng powers ng shopping ang gutom. Nagugutom na talaga ako by 10pm, and I couldn't think straight. So I decided to go down and grab a bite. Saan naman ako kakain? Lakad-lakad along emerald. I had Jollibee yesterday dinner... so pass na muna ako. Starbucks aint gonna fill my tummy (plus, kailangan cheap dinner kasi nag-shop ako). Figaro was an option, pero when I saw McDo's sign, I suddenly had the urge for fries. yeah, the grease and all! yum! Bawi nalang sa gym bukas. Anyway, my feet brought me in front of McDo. So I was browsing for something to order. And decided to get my default meal: 5-piece chicken nuggets with fries and a drink... but wait, there's something new: McDo Milkshake in Chocolate, Stawberry and Vanilla! Wow! Yun nga lang, the 12oz is 39 bucks and the 16oz is 49 yata. So I asked, "Pwede bang mag-upgrade ng drink to a milkshake?", eh pwede. So I paid an additional 25 bucks to haave my regular coke changed to a 12oz Strawberry Milkshake.



Ok, so you can't see the milkshake itslef 'coz it's inside the cup. But anyway, so what can I say about the Milkshake? Imagine strawberry syrup blended with Ice cream... That's what you get. Totally yummy and fattening and all that sinful way. Leche kang McDo ka! Pero I so love strawberries eh lalo na kapag shake! Arggghhh... baka araw-arawin ko yan. Smooth kasi yung milkshake nila. Jollibee had a strawberry shake like that too before. yun nga lang, mejo lumpy. ito, sobrang fine. Yung bagong shake ng jollibee, oks na rin. Pero mas OK yung sa mcdo! As in! try it! Something to perk you up in the heat of the summer.






Though Chain: Eto isa pang likha ng demonyo: Crema de Fruita ice cream and Strawberries and Cream in ONE ice cream tub! Leche kang Selecta ka! Two of the most delectable flavors in one tub! Fucking evil! Sinful! And they sell it in the 7-11 next to my office building! Arggghhhh!!!! Kung mag-istanbay ako sa gym buong hapon bukas, pwede ko na bang kainin yung buong tub nun? hahaha!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, nakakagutom nga talaga yang picture. sheesh.. aaghk!

10:02 AM

 
Blogger carla said...

hahaha :) hindi appetizing yung shot... but what the heck, hindi naman talaga maganda itsura ng McDo food pero masarap. Twister fries for teh win!

Miss you!

5:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home