started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Hereos is depriving me of sleep...

[Mood] 8) (Trying to keep my eyes open...)

I started watching heroes last monday after months of hearing from friends that the show is ok. So last monday, I started watching full episodes on dailymotion.com which are split into 3 parts per episode (Tamad kasing magdownload sa torrent). Anyway, to make the story short, the show has caught my attention, and now I'm losing sleep from staying up and watching episodes. so far, I've only watched 8 episodes. maybe complete the season by the end of the week. :D



We went to splash Island yesterday to beat the heat of the sun. Ofcourse, we can expect that the sun beat me. So here I am, battered with sun burn on my shoulders and arms even though I applied sun block several times. Arggghhh... I hate sunburn. So right now, I started applying waterbased moisturizer to moisturize the sun-damaged skin. It alleviates the pain a bit and makes skin a bit more elastic, making it heal faster (i think, did this before, and it did work).

I'm still working on my new website, but it'll probably be ready to deploy by the end of the month. I want it to reflect my design style and have all the functionalities I want. I already bought my domain name last month, and now, I'm deciding where to host it. I'm considering a local hosting provider which charges 1,200 bucks per year for only 2GB of bandwidth per month. There are US-based hosting companies that offer hosting for 60-96 dollars for a year of hosting, but that covers 500-3000GB of bandwidth per month! I'm seriously considering getting hosting plans from the US as they are packed with more features for the cost, and they also host rails apps. I'll just decide what to get when I finish it by the end of the month.




Though Chain: U-Thought

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home