started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, May 19, 2007

[Mood] :( (What more can I do?)

Here's a question: How can you save your your team mate from being pulled out of the team? It's been in my head for the last couple of days. I don't want to give up on any of my team mates. I think it's the role of any team leader to do everything one can to uplift, motivate and save his team mates. But what more can I do? I talked to him yesterday and asked him his plans with his career. I hope I made it clear to him the urgency of the situation and the decisions he must make for himself. Things like these are never easy to handle. Not when you're part of the team.




Though Chain: work is just too much these days. yesterday, I went home at 3am again (came to work at 9am, equals 18 hours) just to finish work. I need a break.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home