started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Monday, January 16, 2006

All for you.

Mood: ALT + 065 + ALT + 073 + ALT + 077 + ALT + 069 + ALT + 069 (in my mind)

In the spark of daylight
I feel nothing but excitement
I yearn nothing but hearing you voice
I sense no time, no barrier
No other moment than to be with you.

From the warmth of your company
I laugh at your every nonsense
I smile at even your grace-lacking moves
I indulge in learning everything about you
Not letting the faintest detail slip my mind

But my mind never indulges in such
I try not showing you my pain
I cover the essence of my emotions
I seek rationale in such my condition
Never allowing my heart to speak without fear

Of how I fear you seeing me
I could never offer you much
I can only do so little
I have nothing of worth to show
Nill, but will do for you all

For you this life of mine
I will change to please you
I open vulnerably to share with you
I struggle to make worthy
All, I will change to love you.




Thought chain: I'm not really sure if i'm doing the right thing. But what the heck, you know already.

3 Comments:

Blogger hunny said...

wow. Poet ka pala.
Who's the lucky person?

1:37 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

if you look closely, you'll find out who it is. hehe. slow ang hunnypot.

8:22 AM

 
Blogger hunny said...

WE knew... hehe. gusto ko lang makuha straight from the piggie's mouth. hehehehe. :p

1:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home