started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Chismis at iba pa

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 068 (what can i say, all smiles.)

Before anything else, i'd like to greet Mario a happy birthday. Thanks sa libre sa Gerry's yesterday dinner (buti nalang free dinner ko, yagit parin kasi ako eh). Anyway, even though I was trying to be on a diet, I didn't waste the opportunity to take advantage of a free meal. But i know the December - January celebrators (sabi nila celebrators daw, hindi daw celebrants. sounds so weird: celebrators, rhymes with titilators, vibrators and ejaculators. hahaha) will have a dinner celebration on feb. free meal again! hehehe. Halata na ba talaga na wala talaga akong pera? I'm such a slapsoil!

Anyway, yesterday, I heard so many rumors and news tidbits. Thanks to my two friendly beaws, my primary source of steamy news! and i mean real steamy, my glasses (which i'm currently not wearing right now) are starting to fog up. Anyway, feel free to post your steamy chismis here. hahaha. it'll help keep me busy reading on idle times.

So, you guys want my personal chismis? hehehe. wag na. sa akin nalang yun. hahaha. pero one thing's for sure, I am happy. I think i'm coming up with a song for you guys (My humps runs at the back of my mind). Yeah, I like that song. and it has no relation whatsoever with what i'm feeling right now. But here's a little secret, the whole monkey business album of black-eyed peas is my current playlist when i'm about to sleep. You can say "my humps" is my lullaby. Hmmm... I guess that's why I'm sleepy right now (seattle's just played that song a while ago), hahaha.

Oh, btw, we did something evil yesterday. Not directly evil, so it must be indirectly evil. But not in the level of evil of the hunnypot. I'm reserving that story for a special day. hehehe.

I'm just wondering why the heck I have more urges to food trip when I'm currently trying to go on a diet. Ewan, I wanna eat doughnuts. hmmm... I can still catch go nuts doughnuts open in gateway. although that means i have to shell out for cab fare back and forth. anyone wanna make libre me some doughnuts? notice the use of coño english to seem less broke. mwehehe. pretty soon, i'll have to change the title of this blog to: "ascii: ang kwento ng isang slapsoil" if i continue being broke. sana manalo ako sa lotto. or sana may mag-abot nalang sa akin bigla ng isang bag ng pera. or i could just earn it by working "sideline". Saan ba mas malaki ang kikitain? Kung tumambay ako sa elliptical road, or kung gumiling-giling ako sa timog? hahaha. kailangan ko nang magpapayat fast para maging bankable. hahaha. :D




Though chain: There was a time in my life that I was so hooked on Go Nuts. For several weeks, almost every night, when I have nothing to do, I would catch the last LRT2 ride from katipunan to gateway. Then I would run to go nuts, get a box of six (usually consisting of berry-filled, vanilla, choco-hazelnut, and some others) and run back to the station to catch the last trip back to katipunan. The funny part is, I would usually contemplate around an hour or so every time if i were to buy doughnuts, and when I was decided to buy them, I was usually in time to catch the last trip of the train. I dont do that anymore, although I do still love go nuts. ;)

1 Comments:

Blogger hunny said...

Yeah. Box of six. Na uubusin mo ng one night lang.


Teehee... How about another donut thought chain?

Remember the 1 dozen Krispy Kreme pasalubong ni Nestor? Sabi mo pa nga kay Nestor hati tayo?

Then nung dumaan sina Dan sa apartment, you kept concealing what was inside the ref.

Anyway this was the division:
Me: One donut
Ozzie: One donut
Aimee: One donut

I don't have to be a mathematician to know that you ate NINE Krispy Kremes in 2(?) days. :D

Actually the next day, gusto pa sana namin ni Ozzie, kaso the next thing we knew, wala nang donuts. Huhuhu

Grabe. :@) [joee oinkie]

1:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home