started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Work + Last Sem is almost suicide

[Mood] :) (Wish me luck)

I just accepted a full time job in this IT company in Ortigas. The people are nice, compensation is good, I get to go to work in casual clothes, and work hours are flexible. Although, since I'm on my last semester in UP, It's a bit taxing to work and study full time. Suki na ako ng MRT sa araw-araw na pag-commute to UP and Ortigas. hahaha. Although tiring, it keeps me alive and kicking. My day never has a dull moment coz I'm always on the move. I share a dual role as a web artist and a product manager by the way. So I still do web work and will learn new skills in product development planning. Excited, but I hope I can balance them both. Wish me luck. Sana hindi ako bumulagta sa EDSA. hahaha




Though Chain: It took me a week before I told my mom I was already working. hahaha. I think I was afraid she'd reprimand me and tell me to focus on my last sem. Yet, she was very understanding, and yes, she did remind me to put my studies on top priority. And I hope I will. and so will work.

2 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

hey joe-e! congratulations! i'm so happy and excited for you. astig naman product manager na agad :) hope you have a blast sa bago mong work.

6:21 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

blast, yeah. I'm blasted by the heat of the sun everyday. hehehe. ang init ngayon kahit magpapasko na! miss you carla!

10:16 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home