started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, October 14, 2006

Wishlist and Wishful thinking

[Mood] :| (I'm lazy, I'm bored, I have work to do and a paper to finish)

Since wala pa akong ganang magtrabaho (tamad magwork at tamad gumawa ng paper), I decided to blog about my wishlist, and the things I wish were available. Yung iba, pinag-iipunan, at yung iba, pangarap lang ng isang slapsoil na katulad ko. hahaha.

1. I want a new ipod nano. I don't like the 8GB coz it's only in black. I want a silver one. a green or blue one would be also nice I guess. Maybe I'll buy one after the December para mas mura na by then. hehehe. or maybe I'll buy the 1st gen. pero I'm waiting for it to hit rock bottom prices. habol ko kasi yung white 'coz it matches Delta. hehe. although, i want the new 2nd gen ones coz they don't scratch easily and they have a new earphone design.

2. I wish lumabas na yung 2nd gen na macbooks. I don't really care about the pro ones coz I commute often and I need a small lappie like Delta which remains inconspicuous in my backpack. Sana magkaroon na ng dedicated vid na yung macbooks and sana ilabas na nila yung merom chips para mas maganda yung cooling efficiency. I heard they'll be releasing the new gens early next year. wish I have money by then.

3. I saw this 3.5" HDD casing with ethernet and USB capability. cool. I want one. so that I can dump files and videos over the network to it, and play them via USB to our USB-capable DVD player which can decode Div-X and MP4. hehehe.

4. Since nangangarap narin ako, isang Sony alpha digital SLR. hehehe. yun nga lang, i haven't actually had the chance to try one. so di ko alam kung maganda. although sony cams are nice. but i heard their DSLR division was acquired from Konica-Minolta. So it may just be a repackaged K-M with additional features from Sony. Anyway, wish ko lang talaga yan. haaaayyyy... ang sagot dyan, dapat grumadwayt na para 'di lang raket-raket. hahaha.

5. 2GB(2x1GB) memory for my desktop. well, medyo over na yun actually. pero 512 lang nga lang nakalagay nagyon eh. hehehe. so maybe additional 1GB(2x512) nalang (afterall, ala naman akong pera, hahaha). pero sayang kasi yung slots for dual-channeling. malapit na ring lumabas ang Vista (but i'm loyal to OS X, hehehe).

6. Sony in-ear earphones. most probably white in color. no, not the super high end ones, the MX1 is ok for me. afterall, I'm not really a music afficionado, and besides, i think spending more than 2k on a set of earphones is pretty expensive and not worth it. sayang naman pera.

So far, that's what I can think of. gotta cook lunch muna.





Though Chain: Oh, aside from gadgets, I need a fresh batch of Clinique products. My soap is dwindling. hehehe.

1 Comments:

Blogger nakikitarding said...

Sony Alpha -- pangit daw. Quality is not that ok daw compared to canon or nikon. plus, mahirap hirap humanap ng lens

In-Ear earphones -- kung may kilala kang pupunta or uuwi galing states, pabili ka nalang ng sa Amazon ng Sony MDR-EX71SL. Remember my old earphones... the one with the thumping bass $28 nalang siya sa amazon, sulit sobra. kainis bought it before for $100

last thing... fat chance mag release ang apple ng macbook with a dedicated video card :p go for a pro. sulit sobra

6:10 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home