started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Monday, October 16, 2006

To You.

[Mood] ! (This is how it should be.)

To you, the person fingering the tactile keys of this gadget, I write this blog.

It's 23:55, 5 mins before a new day. Wait, should I say 5 mins and 1 second? Oh well, who cares. A new day starts in 5 minutes as you try to finish typing this entry before the day starts. Wait, It's 4 minutes reamaining, you need to type faster than this. But you never really learned how to type with all your fingers? Didn't you? Hahaha, yeah, It never really was your skill. Maybe you'd like to start learning that. 3 minutes remaining. Wait, don't forget that 1 second. It still counts. 1 yes one, It takes one step to make a larger leap. So in 2 minutes, you need a new life. Wait, you have a life, you need a new upgrade. hahaha. Is that even valid? But wait, you promised never to use the Delete key. 1 minute to go. Ooops, I pressed the delete key for a misspelled word, and then again I did it. Not so bad, I've been doing it a couple of times already. What's wrong with trying to erase parts of yourself which you'd like to make right? What's wrong with starting over? With trying to make better the life you have? Nothing really. It's just scary to change the ways you've been accustomed to. Change is the worst enemy of fear. For fear hates change. Fear wants to leave you in the past. haha, 1 minute after the new day, It's beyond the deadline. But who cares? I do. Becasuse I want to start this day a new. I've got my morning planned for the gym, my afternoon planned to finish work for school, and the evening planned to cook a nice meal for my mom. Yes, change. You've been trying so many times to change.

So to you, the person pounding the keys of this laptop you've accustomed to love, Your day starts now.



Though Chain: To my CL151 professor, You've been one heck of a bitch in class. You've given so many requirements and readings, yet you've made me appreciate literature so differently. But still, I wouldn't want to take again your subject next sem. Only once will I enter hell and enjoy it, afterwards, it would be real stupid. By the way, I really think Philippine Literature in English is elitist. Elitist blabber to my deaf knowledge.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home