started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Hey, any of you guys use Dermalogica?

[Mood] :O (Hello?!)

I'm planning on changing facial wash. I've been a Clinique guy for 2 years now, but I'm thinking of switching to Dermalogica after I've read good news about in on international forums. So, I need some local info on it from Filipinos like me. Have any of you used Dermalogica products? Particularly the antibac facial wash. Sayang naman kasi if I buy one tapos di pala maganda. Eh mejo pricey pa man din yung products nila. So I'd really appreciate the help if you have any info. Sorry ha, mejo kikoy ako lately. hahaha.




Though Chain: My breakouts have minimized na. although they're still there. I think I need to get them pricked. Argghhhh! Masyado na ba akong nagiging balidoso? Hindi naman siguro, hindi lang kasi ako likas na biniyayaan ng Diyos ng balat na hindi maarte. haayyy...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

kikay mo kasi, eto tuloy yung nasa ads mo:
Salicylic Acid Acne
Natural Results™ Acne Treatment System - Dermatologist Tested.
natural-results.com
Murad Acne (Real Results)
Healthy, Acne-Free Skin is Possible Take the Clear Skin Challenge Today
www.Murad.com
The Answer for Acne
Heal & help prevent acne blemishes with Proactiv® Solution.
www.proactiv.com
Introducing Zeno for Acne
Allure's Pick for Best New Product Order Yours Now. 30 Day Guarantee
www.MyZeno.com

Heehee. :P

11:47 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

acne blemishes

Here's some useful info on acne blemishes which you might be looking for. The url is:
http://www.acnetreatment1.com/

3:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes I have. They are great. Should Check out http://www.briobeauty.com . Sometime they send you free samples with your purchase. I like their Anti Bac Cleanser, and their anti acne kits.

9:45 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dermalogica product range are excellent and come highly recommended

6:12 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home