started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Monday, October 23, 2006

My two cents...

[Mood] Fuck Off!

To the bitch who feels so saintly yet is nowhere near sainthood, Fuck Off! Before, I tried to pity you, now I hate you bitch! Don't worry, I'm not going to talk to you anymore. You can fuck up your life for all I care! I regret the way life made us related. And if you ever get to read this, I somehow hope you figure out that it's you! Leche, if you want respect, earn it!




Though Chain: Read my lips: You are one lonely bitch! Get a life!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaah!
What did I do? Sorry.

Teehee... :P

9:59 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

hahaha. sira! miss ka na namin che!

6:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home