started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Thursday, November 09, 2006

The new Macbook C2D, I want one!!!

[Mood] :O~ (drool.)



Apple finally updated their Macbook line. The pros were already updated last month. This time, the Macbooks (black and white) have been updated with C2D. I want the white 2.0Ghz model. the black one isn't really worth it in my opinion. kinda expensive for me, yet I have to admit it's pretty. So I have to start saving up to get this upgrade. But I was thinking of waiting for the release of OS X Leopard so that I wouldn't have to buy an OS upgrade. Afterall, they said it would be released by January or Feb. Hopefully, I'll have cash by then. hehehe. Sana lang!




Though Chain: Sana makabili ako ng bagong ipod sa pasko. Santa Claus, sana magpaulan ka ng mga bagong cute na ipod shuffles. Small and really cute, I really like them! hahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home