started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, October 13, 2006

breakouts! waaahhhh!!!!

[Mood] :( (shit naman o!)

Lately, after my DP, I've been having pimples. I don't have pimples that much anymore, but so far, this is getting worse. I think I'm having an allergic reaction to the treatment. shit! although, I'm kinda stressed out and lack sleep lately. so it may just be a coincidence, or all these factors just mounted up. good thing I have R/S lotion which is actually effective in controlling the zits. they aren't big, but they are a bit red. afar, they're not really that noticeable. but up front, they annoy me whenever I look at the mirror! argh! Will I get another DP? well, I think I better see my dermatologist tomorrow.




Though Chain: For vanity's sake, how far have you guys gone?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home