started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, December 23, 2006

Wahhh... I'm poor.

[Mood] :( (Happy after new year)

I'm poor. Although I'm thankful I'm already finished shopping for Christmas gifts for my family and friends. Well, that's why I am poor. hahaha. Anyway, I don't really mind as long as I have something nice and special to give to the people I care for. Only 2 days to go before we celebrate the birth of our Lord. Have a Merry Christmas to all.



Though Chain: How far can your 500 peso bill take you? How about farther than yourself and into the life of another human being? Alot of people need books, writing materials and school supplies to help educate them. Alot of Filipinos in Bicol need your help to survive this season too. Let's all let part of our blessings make things bigger than ourselves. Just think about it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home