started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Sunday, December 17, 2006

4 stickers, shopping and vanity

[Mood] :D (I wish I were rich! hehehe)

Okay, so i'm one of those people who have been sucked in the market of hype. Yes, I'm also collecting starbucks stickers. hahaha. I still need four, but I'll probably be able to fill that up this monday (since I promised the team I would shoulder coffee for the morning meeting to perk them up). Anyway, I thought the planner still had coupons bundled with them. bummer, wala na pala! anyway, too late, I'm already sucked into it, so might as well finish it. Thanks to Kami for the 3 stickers, to erik for the other 3, to tin for 1, and for edwin for the one last friday (hope you find what you're searching for in your career. sayang dude, hope we could have worked longer, naks!).

I'll be shopping next week for Christmas gifts. I so wanna buy so many things, but I know I need to save up, and not overspend. I'm really itching to buy a new ipod nano. But the rational part of my brain (no matter how miniscule it is) is telling me to hold on to my money and buy something more practical... like a wireless mighty mouse! hahaha, just kidding! anyway, I've listed the things I really need to buy like gifts for my nieces, gifts for family and friends, and some new things for myself like some shirts (saw this shirt from M&S which I like... just 600 bucks!), a pair or so (I promised myself max of 2) of pants, fresh new undies (there's this practical side in myself too you know) and socks (primarily for gym, as i plan to go back).

Vanity is really kicking in, as I'm itching to buy this cleanser to compliment my dermalogica precleanse. Kaso, now that I'm working, I feel that 1500 for a cleanser is really expensive. I think the value of money is kicking into my senses. But wait, I'm still bent on getting another DP (diamond peel) before Christmas, and also a protein treatment for my hair. hahaha. pagbigyan nyo na ako, Christmas gift ko na yan sa sarili ko. Hindi na nga yata ako bibili ng ipod eh.

So what do I wish for this Christmas:
* IPOD nano
* match that with an armband and in-earphones please
* Dermalogica Antibac Skin wash or better, Dermalogica full spectrum sunblock with moisturizer, hehehe
* Shirts
* Pants
* New messenger bag for my laptop

Haaayyyy, don't we all wish we were rich and could buy all things we wanted?




Though Chain: Beyond that, I hope most of our fellow Filipinos have some food on their tables, a storm-free season, and a peaceful celebration. There's no reason to take the finger off the trigger, and to put our personal agendas aside for the good of our fellow men. In case I get busy, Merry Christmas to all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home