started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Sunday, December 17, 2006

Good bye.

[Mood] ... (I lost you long ago.)

While listening to your words of bitterness as my cute little niece ate her way to her fries and her sundae, I realized I lost you long ago. Somehow, even though you have been blessed with so many blessings in life, in a twist, you forgot how to forgive and to listen. I've accepted in my heart, on my way home, as I kissed my niece good bye, and as you kissed me on the cheek, that I may not see that dear sister I loved so much... So here I am, dropping words of my sorrow with some hope that my dear sister, wherever you are, I hope I find you again.




Though Chain: You wonder why your heart is full sorrow? Empty it, that your heart may be filled with love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home