started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, November 29, 2006

From where I'm sitting

[Mood] :O (I'm now amorning person. I have no choice.)



By now (into my 3rd week in the new job), I'm already getting used to waking up early in the morning. The office is still in the process of rearranging and maximizing space for the additional people, so I still don't have a desk assigned to me. So here I am, a nomad in the office, setting up my Delta on vacant desks, although usually I stay in the conference room. Yun nga lang, pag may meeting, evicted ako. hahaha. But it's ok, so far the room has a nice view of Ortigas. Just this morning, I got word that the new PCs are coming, which means I don't have to bring Delta to work everyday. Although I'm used to bringing Delta wherever I go, it's nice just to have a spare PC in the office in times that I'm lazy to lug around the extra weight. hehehe.




Though Chain: I'm actually liking the workplace. :D

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

teehee. Me too.
Although super lazy pa rin. Sinasagad ko talaga yung latest time na pwede pumasok (basta between 7:00-9:30am).

Sarap matulog eh. =P~

9:23 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

hehehe. grabe, sleep is such a luxury for me. maswerte na ako if i get 6 hours of sleep. That's why i look forward so much to weekends and holidays. haayyy... 3 months to go before i get to have a normal livable sched. :)

2:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home