started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, December 02, 2006

Odd man out... the one wearing sandals

[Mood] :D (Not the most fashionable attire for the place)

two days ago, I didn't feel like wearing anything not comfortable and opted to wear sandals going to work. I like wearing sandals. It's the first time that I wore sandals going to work (no big fuzz since we don't have a dress code). So I walked going to work after I went down from the bus from EDSA going to Emerald Ave. I entered our building and took the elevator. Once the doors closed and saw my reflection on them, I knew I was the odd man out. I was the only one wearing a shirt, jeans and a pair of sandals going to work amongst the suit-cladded men and women. hahaha. mukha tuloy akong busabos. anyway, I don't really mind... afterall, I wear sandals because I can! hehehe. But I don't think I will be wearing sandals again for a while. mejo nahiya rin naman ako sa office na mukha akong sobrang relaxed and hindi professional. so the next day, bumawi naman ako. I wore long sleeves (green striped), jeans(i dont pair longsleeves with slacks 'coz i don't wanna look too formal. pam-porma lang actually) and a comfy pair of black leather shoes. I wonder what the guard at the first floor is thinking of my work in the building. I bet he doesn't have the vaguest idea what i do.




Though Chain: I also went to the office wearing shorts one time. hehehe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home