started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Monday, February 19, 2007

Working in the Dark + Freaky Tuko = Freaked out me

[Mood] :, (Not really afraid, just freaked out. hehehe)

I slept at around 9pm last night 'coz my tummy was still aching after we went to Binondo and ate chinese food. I don't know if it was just indigestion or the food was improperly handled, but my tummy was aching and I was experiencing a watery day in the toilet. hahaha.

Anyway, my tummy isn't that bad anymore when i woke up at 2:30 am this morning, and so I decided to work and finish the few stuff I haven't finished dealing with. I opened my laptop and decided not to turn of the light to save electricity. After checking my email and answering to some, I heard this faint tuko sound outside my window. Arggghhhhh!!! kainis! 3:30 am and there's a freaky tuko (and we all know what a tuko implies)! I opened the light and went down to the dining room to work there instead. hahaha. Nope, I'm not scared, just freaked out. It's like not expected that you'd see or hear a tuko in our place anymore considering that San Pedro is already so densely populated (and dirty, hahaha).




Though Chain: Ano kayang nakain ko sa Binondo? All I ate were some dumplings, rice, tofu and an almond cake. I hope the food wasn't contaminated. Matapang naman kasi tiyan ko eh.

3 Comments:

Blogger sweetlouie said...

now i know why you hate tuko LOL!

1:16 AM

 
Blogger hunny said...

anong meron sa tuko? Sorry di ko alam eh. :(
I *think* I've seen one before, but I'm not really sure.

11:44 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

ok, i was wrong, I shouldn't be afraid of tukos, rather, be afraid of the tiktiks. hahaha. i got my folklore all mixed up. ok, so I was freaked out for no apparent reason I guess. hahaha. ;)

9:52 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home