started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Thursday, January 25, 2007

work is killing me, but i got a compliment that made my day

[Mood] :) (~)

The past few weeks have been crunch. Work has been real hard and so has studies. I need to recruit another team member fast to lighten the team's load. My boss has been very demending lately, yet he uttered words which made my day. while i was presenting and on-the-fly editing prototype pages in HTML, he was amazed at how fast i could manipulate pages (since I introduced to the company efficiency thru good CSS design) and said, "Where were you five years ago?" (pertaining to the time the company started). And I just replied, "somewhere around the corner" with a smile which was really genuine since the flattery was really one that would make every web artist or developer smile. anyway, here i am again, trying to squeeze so much tasks to make deadline for my team. I need to go home na. I need some rest. yes, I'll go home na.




Though Chain: I took some pictures of the sunset a few minutes ago. It was so beautiful seen from the pantry window of our office building. sayang, didn't bring my laptop to transfer my files via BT and upload them right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home