started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Will lap-dance for an iPhone. extra service narin. hahaha

[Mood] :) (will lap-dance for an iPhone. hahaha)



Since I was really tired last Tuesday, I couldn't keep myself to stay awake and wait for updates on Steve Jobs' keynote speech via macrumors. So at 1am, I slept and just thought of checking the surprise new product Apple would be launching the next day. In a minute after I closed the lid of Delta and laid down, I was out. But at around 2am, I was awakened by a phone call. My hand stretched out and looked for my phone as my eyes were still closed shut. "Hello...", I said half awake, "Hoy, gising, gising, gising! May iPhone na!", my very happy and excited friend told me as some new invention was unveiled that would end poverty and bring peace to earth. hahaha. Seriously, Aldwin Lee, you are one Mac fan. If you had a million pesos, you would buy all the Mac stuff that would complete the Mac Line (since may Macbook ka na at iPod, kailangan mo pa ng iTV, the iPhone when it releases already, apple cinema display, et al...).

Although, even though the iPhone doesn't sport 3G capabilities, I do want one too (drooling as I type, hahaha). Seriously, it would go well with my Delta. Yun nga lang, mukhang takaw nakaw.




Though Chain: U-Thought

4 Comments:

Blogger nightfox said...

Maybe not because the trend usually applies to Nokia phones only. :D

5:12 AM

 
Blogger mac.n.tux said...

Whilst it is a great expensive phone, I think that it is best to wait til Apple realizes how the mobile phone market works - 3G, video call, mobile TV, OTA iTunes purchase, replaceable battery, capability to add applications, Java ME and lots more.

I'd get it in a heartbeat but since it is locked to Cingular and won't be here until 2008, I am glad! Glad that it will allow Apple to grow. :)

7:30 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

I like 3G. I hope rev2 of this phone has 3G supported too. It's nice to surf anywhere and do video call.

i've been thinking, if they're planning to sell it for 499 in the US with a bundled cingular plan, then this phone may cost alot if sold seperately as a unit. brace yourselves for 40k here in the Philippines?

12:57 AM

 
Blogger nakikitarding said...

Hmm... not everything..

I wouldn't buy the following:
imac & mac mini - kasi may mac pro na ako
I'd just get 2 cinema displays
not an Apple TV. not sold on the idea
no more ipods.. since may iphone ka na :p
not macbooks... 15.4" pa rin

1:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home