started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, February 03, 2007

Bad news and Good news

[Mood] :| (pwede bang itapon na yang G-Pass na yan??!!)

The Bad news:

Aside from charging Globe G-Pass users and additional 5% surcharge per ride in the MRT, Globe is now gonna charge an additional 1% for every reload a G-Pass user makes. Ano ba yan?! pwera na nga sa may extra charge ang pagsakay, pati ba naman sa pagreload eh may bayad din?! Kakainis! I-boycott na nga yang G-Pass na yan! Besides, Globe has not yet called me regarding my 2-month overdue problem with my incorrect G-Pass deductions. Ganun ba kayo ka-cheap na hindi nyo ma-credit back yung maling dinebit nyo sa G-Pass ko?! I guess your one-man investigation team (hahaha) is taking ages to process your millions of complaints.


The Good news:

My boss just talked to me today, and am now happy with what we discussed about work. Kung ano yun, sa akin nalang yun! secret! hahaha. Tawagan nyo nalang ako kung gusto nyong malaman kung ano. hehehe.



Though Chain: Wasn't able to go to gym today... darn it! I'm so busy kasi. and so sleepy too. hehehe

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home