started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Thursday, January 19, 2006

Uptime!

Mood: ALT + 090 + ALT + 122 + ALT + 122 + ALT + 122 (Sleepy)

I'm still up, and it's 3:25 am. Just came home from SBC katipunan. NO, i didn't squander money on coffee. I actually studied (plus the fact that i'm still slapsoil and controlled my urges and settled for a cup of coffee which will last me for the whole week). In case you weren't able to read my status message in yahoo, I was asking for your donations as follows:

"palimos, slapsoil in seattle's. please drop atleast 5 bucks in my used cup if you get to pass by at seattle's best katipunan. for the benefit of my personal coffee foundation."

hahaha. (which reminds me, the blasted airborneaccess suddenly went down around 8pm! don't tell me it's gonna take them 1 week again to fix the problem!)

anyway, i'm happy to announce that Delta has been up longer than I have been.

>3:29 up 7 days, 1 sec, 2 users, load averages: 0.85 1.09 1.04

Maybe after 2 weeks, i'll probabbly restart Delta. I wonder if there are windows laptop users out there with 1 week uptime. I guess I'm loving my switch (to the mac). hehehe.

The slapsoil is super sleepy already. I better hit the sack already. ;)




Thought chain: i recently saw a poster of the aklatang pambata at the mainlib. I visted their blog yesterday and was thinking of joining in. Anybody else wanna join me join them?
Check out their blog here.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

windows notebook user. well, used to be. my laptop was on 24/7. that was before i hit the road and was always in seattle's best -- katips, tomas morato, makati, everywhere. the longest uptime i've had was about two months at home, no stand-by, no hibernate, no restart. one just have to know how to take care of a notebook with windows os. and yes, no virus or worm attack, ever.

still no notebook until now. thinking of getting me a dual core notebook when i can afford it.

3:24 PM

 
Blogger ascii said...

cool uptime. sayang yung laptop mo. anyway, kayang-kaya mo namang bumili ng bago eh. ;)

7:56 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home