started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Thursday, February 16, 2006

13 Things I need in my Life

Mood: ALT + (Switch in... Switch on.)

13 : faith, not superstition
12 : literature, poetry, art
11 : generosity, not I
10 : respect for space, respect of time
09 : peace... of mind
08 : forgiveness, less retribution
07 : patience is a virtue which I patiently achieve
06 : discipline, not on whim
05 : health in body, health of mind
04 : smiles
03 : renewed passion
02 : (un)hopelessness
01 : you.




Thought chain: let me tell you of a poem, "the emperor's new sonnet" by jose garcia villa as follows:

:beautiful, isn't it?

2 Comments:

Blogger carla said...

sino si "you"? tama less retribution :D bagay yan sa evil ones like you and me hehehe *hugs*

10:22 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

we miss you. musta na si sophia? :)

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home