started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Titi... Kiki... Susu...

Mood: ALT + 000 (NULL! my brain is sleeping.)

Titi...ngin na nga ako sa thesis proposal ko. 'di ko parin natatapos yung chap 2. tinatamad kasi ako eh lately. ewan ko ba. sarap matulog sa weather eh. besides, inaatake ako ng alergic rhinitis ko ngayon. sobrang singhot ako ng singhot! I kinda feel the girl beside me is wondering if she'll catch a cold because of me. hahaha. :D dont worry ma'am (If ever you're evesdropping while i'm typing this).

Kiki...ss good bye ko na dapat ang junk food. but this morning, I was greeted by a few ruffles. oh how lovely you taste. hahaha. why is it so hard to resist junkfood and sweets? They taste so damn good! i want some go nuts doughnuts right now! waaahhhh!!! what's gonna happen to my diet (aka sugar coated pagtitipid)?

Susu...god na ako mamaya sa badminton court. Have a game tonight with Tots, Tonette, Wuwie, and Efren. We've talked about regularly playing on tuesdays and thursdays. hopefully, burn off the exceeeeessssss fat! hahaha.

I bet most of you guys read this post 'coz you thought there was something bastos about it! Hey, i'm not always green minded you know? ;)




Thought chain: If you think i'm vulgar as it is, then you need to hear this. My friends and I went to Enchanted Kingdom last year for a group fun activity. Of all the rides in the park, I've always HATED the anchor's away. as in ALWAYS HATED. I would take the space shuttle at any time, but I never did like riding that shit at any time i go visit the park. anyway, in the spirit of fun, I rode it again. Hoping that I could contain my agitation. Anyway, to cut through the chase, I ended up shouting curses everytime the ride went down and up. On the way up, I would scream shit, and on the way down, i would scream fuck. I guess I shouted so loud 'coz alot of people were looking already at the ride while I was in it. hahaha. Talk about being SO NOT WHOLESOME on a magical place for kids. ;) It aint my fault! they made that ride from HELL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home