started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Sunday, February 12, 2006

They say once you're on a Mac, you'll never go back.

Mood: ALT + 059 + ALT + 041 (How can I afford to neglect my baby?)

I went home to Laguna awhile ago after I stayed overnight at Tots and Tonette's place with Wuwie. When I got home here in the province, I almost instantly wanted to get online. So i decided to just turn on the desktop PC infront of me in my room (instead of unpacking delta from my bag and hooking her up to the dsl modem) to check my mail. Later, I found myself wanting to write a blog. In the middle of logging on, I felt bad that I was about to write my blog on a Windows machine. Ever since I got Delta, I've always written my blogs from a Mac PC. So I turned off the desktop, and decided to write my blog on my baby Delta. So here I am writing it. :D

So what happend with our overnight thingee? well, we discussed issues (aka chismis) about friends and foes. hehehe. There's nothing like a night cap of gossip. bwahahaha. we also watched Brokeback Mountain earlier that night. It was kinda boring at first. But i had to admit that the movie progressed to be nice in the end. And it was actually touching. Just be sure to be openminded when you watch the movie. And be sure to try not to get bored on the early parts of the movie. Oh, and btw, they seem to have a problem with enunciating their words, so be sure to get ready with your lip reading skills. Oh wait, this isn't applicable with Heath Ledger as he keeps a tight open with his mouth when he talks (add to that the lack of enunciating). But I guess they were trying to emulate the western cowboy accent.

So what am I doing right now in Laguna? oh well, nothing special. Just had dinner a while ago with the family, and now surfing the net while doing my blog. hmmm... I think I want ripe mangoes...




Thought Chain: Now I've realized how much I love my Baby Delta. I think I'm really sticking to a Mac. Well, except for a few moments when I wanna play games on a Windows PC. hehe. I wonder when Apple will be realeasing a 12" widescreen mactel iBook? Although I dont have the cash to buy one, I'd certainly wanna see it dual booted with windows. But i'll probably use OS X more often that Windows in such a case.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home