started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, January 20, 2006

8 cents!

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 041 + ALT + 041 (Can't help but laugh.)

ok, i recently enrolled for Google Adsense. Was just wondering how much one can accumulate from posting ads in a blog. So I checked my Adsense stats awhile ago... and i've earned a whopping 8 cents! wow! it's like gonna change my future! hahaha. Well, what do I expect? Hmmm... maybe you guys could speed up my earnings by visiting my blog every now and then. Daddy needs 1Gig of RAM. hehehe.

anyway, I received great news from my friend when she told me she had a prospective project. Will know from her next week if the project will push through. Anyway, I think i better head home now. I didn't buy a single item from seattle's best katipunan today, yet occupied space and used the wi-fi twice today. Iba na talaga ang makapal ang mukha. hahaha.




Thought chain: a while ago, i was in coffee bean and tea leaf helping a friend research for his mini-thesis. I was supposed to not buy anything and just use their wifi but somehow, shame struck me. So I had to shell out a few bucks for that raspberry blended thing. Btw, authentication in CBTL Gateway takes like a minute or so for you to get logged in airborneaccess. Talk about sloooowww... but once you're logged in, you'll have no problems in surfing.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

how much ang wifi sa seattles? di ba mahal sha? - lexi

6:47 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

in our case, it's a bundled service from bayantel. one-time fee of 500 bucks gets you a year's worth of unlimited wifi service. no bad diba? pero promo lang yun ang alam ko. i'm not sure kung meron pa ang bayantel nun. anyway, on regular rates, airborneaccess is offering flatrates. you have to buy the starter pack first before you can get the cheaper reload packages. starter: 1 month: 2500, 6: 5k, 12:8k. reload: 1: 950, 6: 3500, 12: 6500.

1:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home