started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Black on Valentine's Day

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 124 (Not bitter. Not ecstatic either. hehe)

No, i'm not one of those guys who wear black on Valentine's Day for protest of the celebration! and no, i'm not bitter. hahaha. well, i try not to be. mwehehehe. so why am i wearin black? 'coz it's the first shirt i chanced upon the pile of clothes returned from the laundromat. Besides, I wasn't in the mood to iron any of my clothes today. So I decided to wear something low maintenance:



Anyway, it's UP Fair week. And I'm planning to either join my friends today before my badminton game or on thursday after my badminton fame. Oh yeah, I'm celebrating Valentines in the court. Weehee! hahaha. I'll be seeing tonette, toteng, wuwie, and efren later. Hmmmm... I kinda feel my tummy rumbling. need something to eat...




Thought Chain: Last year, I bought flowers for my mom and 2 sisters and delivered them directly to their offices in makati. Well, too bad I can't do that again this year. Not that very liquid. hehehe.

2 Comments:

Blogger hunny said...

sadya mo naman yan e. Palusot ka pa. hehe. :P

4:04 PM

 
Blogger ascii said...

'di ah! ;)

6:34 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home