started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, February 25, 2006

Busy makes me happy...

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 041 (New project to make me happy.)

Keeping myself busy makes me happy. It boosts my morale and keeps the creative juices flowing. Right now, I need to finish my thesis proposal. I just finished making a study layout for this web stint for a certian medical society. I'm glad I was able to think of something. Since yesterday, I couldn't get my mind to organize the content on my head. But that usually happens on the first day of a new project. And the only way to get my act straightend up is for me to pause and take a nap. and the moment i wake up, I get to rejuvinate the creative juices. so i finished the design in a blue-red-black motif. It follows the design they did for their brochure. I just wanted to make some uniformity (even just in color) kasi sayang naman yung brochures nila.

so anyway, where are my rants? i guess you're expecting that each time i post, you'd read some of my rants of the days gone passed. hmmm... let's see... oh, i know. One of my subjects is now requiring us to read Harry Potter. This is so gonna break my promise of not reading that book. FLASHBACK: about 5 years ago, I made a promise never to read any of the books in the HP series. 'coz there's this part of me who really wants to be a non-conformist, plus the fact that I really think that HP is overrated. BACK TO THE PRESENT: now, my prof will have to make me break my promise. well, i do have a choice... get a grade of '5' for the reaction paper about it. arghhhh! i better start reading that freaking book.

oi oi oi, die-hard HP fans, for your violent reactions, email me at i_dont_care_about_harry_potter@who_the_heck_cares.com

lousy keyboard! My keyboard is going crazy! the A's and the S's and sometimes the D's get doubled when I type. It's kinda erratic and utterly annoying. And now I have to freakingly bring my laptop to Ynzal in QC and leave it day for 2 days! What the heck are they thinking? I also need my PC for work and study you know... I wish there was an easier and faster solution. Hoping that there was really an Apple care center here in the Phils so that I wouldn't have to transact with half-baked Apple resellers and distributors. haayyyy...




Thought Chain: have i told you before what HP stands for with my friends? There was this one time that my friend had this tabloid at the back seat of his car. So we read it and it said "HP daw si..." blah blah blah. Apparently, HP stood for Happy Pekpek. Sorry, i think the people who read my blog are old enough for censorship. Anyway, Aimee one time started blabbing about her interview with HP while we were in SBC katips. She jokingly blurted out "I have an interview with HP... with Happy Pekpek".There was this couple (i think they're from ADMU) sitting next to us on the same table. and the guy was trying to control his laughter while the girl was kinda shocked. They transferred seats the time the table behind us got vacated. hahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger yvette said...

haha! mapapabasa ka din ng HP. :p

11:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home