started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Thursday, March 02, 2006

I just received 3 rainchecks today.

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT + 040 + ALT + 040 (triple bummer!)

I was supposed to go with a friend on a short-notice trip to tagaytay today. we planned it yesterday, and told me this morning it would push through. sadly, after my last class today, he notified me that his thesis is still being crammed by the encoder, and that he had to reschedule our supposed to be spur-of-the-moment trip. sad. i wanted to have dinner in tagaytay today then just head back to QC after in the early morning. bummer. So I just decided to play badminton with my regular tuesday-thursday badminton pals. So i left the pad and left my fone charging. Only to find out that they weren't there. So I grabbed a cab back home to get my phone, only to find out that they sent me a message after I left home that the game got cancelled. double bummer. So I just sat down, grabbed Delta to surf the net (good thing Delta doesn't cancel out on me) and after a while, texted my friend about our movie date tomorrow morning. She texted a few minutes after to tell me that she didn't forget, but apparently, she got an unresolved ticket(issue) at work which needs to be resolved by tomorrow. So that means, our movie date is cancelled. triple bummer! amazing! 3 rainchecks in just one day! can i actually get more rainchecks today (45 minutes before midnight)? Sigh! so now, i'm stuck with no plans for tomorrow, except to go home to Laguna in the afternoon. I wanna watch Memoirs of a Geisha!




Thought Chain: I ate fillet-o-fish for dinner. It's been like a year since I last ordered one. Now I remember why I rarely order Fillet-o-fish. yeeks, hope i don't forget after a year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home