started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Life has the stench of shit.

Mood: Who the fuck cares if I type in an ascii mood?

Putang-ina, my cellphone keeps on beeping to remind me that it's low in battery. Hello motorola, we dont want loud noises to notify us when the phone is low in battery or a retried call was successfully connected. If my phone didn't blend with my laptop, I swear I could have thrown it to the wall! This day suddenly feels like shit. Yes, my words could not possibly be fuckingly dirtier than it is. So shut the fuck up and just continue on reading my blasted blog.

I came home from my usual badminton game (tuesdays and thursdays: Kalayaan badminton court, 9-11pm). I was actually happy and tired. But while taking a shower, I kept on thinking so many things, and it suddenly changed my mood. All I could think of was how annoying and irritating life could be sometimes. Of how sometimes you just want to be alone, get a bottle of alcohol and drown yourself til you lose consciousness. Good thing there's a bottle of gin on top of the counter. If this mood of depression doesn't clear up, i'll have to resort to drastic measures.

Actually, right now, all i can think of doing which will ease my sadness is an early buffet breakfast at something fishy (which is only 80 bucks), a liesurely stroll after, and good conversation with a friend who could tell me that the world is poetry with the deepest meaning at the simplest lines. When can someone tell me that life does really smell like shit since all the world's fragrances have combined to make life's essence.

Somehow, I really feel the need to fly. No, I wanna experience the feeling of falling. Falling down, way down... and landing on a bed of the softest thinsg you can find on this earth.

Putang-ina, I dont know what to do. But all I can say is that my tears are long overdue.




Thought Chain: Gago ka ba? makakaisip pa ba ako ng thought chain sa panahon na ito? hello?! leche, don't expect much from me right now, i have nothing nice to say. Scram asshole!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home