started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Tuesday, July 18, 2006

50th Post! Yey!

[Mood] :) (Using default smile mood. don't be fooled.)

It's my 50th post for my blog. That's something for me to smile about since I've never kept any journal longer than this. Maybe that's because I hate writing (i mean, writing with a pen and paper). anyway, hope I keep this blog long enough.

Anyway, I'm gonna buy a new Hard drive sana. I'm looking for a 160GB HDD. But I wanted SATA-2. Sadly, puro SATA-1 ang binebenta sa mga shops like Villman. I think inuubos pa nila yung stocks nila. Eh sayang naman kung bumili ako ng SATA-1 when my PC is capable of handling SATA-2. Although, I wish my budget were a bit bigger 'coz I saw someone in TipidPC selling a SATA-2 Hard disk with 16MB cache. Yun nga lang, 250GB yung smallest size and it's almost 5.5K. I think it's a bit pricey for a Hard disk (for my student budget that is. hahaha). Pero cool sana! They also sell 500GB SATA-2 HDDs.

I'm buying this DVD DL Writer I found in TPC. It's selling for only 1900 and it's 16x with DVD RAM writing capability, and it's a double layer drive. Not to mention that it has Lightscribe! hehehe. I think I'll buy one next week. Mejo natatakot lang ako na 3-month shop warranty lang. It's a Samsung OEM drive kasi. O well, I'm still gonna sleep on it for a few days. sayang rin naman kasi ang 2K if it busts after 3 months. pero sweet deal kasi eh. anyway, i'll just post my rave (or rant) after 3 months if this drive is till alive. hahaha.




Though Chain: I've been a Mac owner for 6 months already. Yey Delta! Yun nga lang, i think i need to crash Ynzal to get my keyboard chacked. several keys need to be pressed with more pressure to function. and i need o get my HDD checked. i can see a metal thing from the exhaust that's misaligned. maybe i'll also inquire for a bigger capacity 5400rpm HDD to speed up things abit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home