started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, June 24, 2006

It's been a while...

[Mood] :) (I'm just taking my dear precious time...)

It's been a while since I've last posted. So I decided to tell you about the new things in my life. First, I went back to playing dota with friends after they started to play the game again. Go Luna... Moonfang! hehehe. ;)

I decided to take home my dual core pc and just use it, and sell my less than one year old LGA P4. Now I just have to buy a new dedicated vidcard since the builtin intel express 950 chip sucks at 3d games. as in slooowwww... But the proc is nice and cool. the bundled fan is actually quiet. I just think i should switch from pata to sata. so maybe i'll sell my 2 month old drive in a month or so and replace it with a sata one. but i guess i'll buy that vidcard first, then upgrade my ram to 1.5GB, then buy that sata hdd. so raket nanaman ito all the way. hehehe.

we'll be having che's despidida tomorrow at burgoo. she'll be leaving for good for the US as her whole family is migrating there. Honestly, I think we'll all miss the hunnypottie. and soon, the ottie will follow her na rin. good luck on your career in the US che! sulitin na natin ang last few days of dota!

Oi! manlilibre ba ang june-july celebrators (celebrants sounds so much better, i guess i'm just used to using it)? Kelan ang pakain? wala yata akong naririnig na plans ah! hmmm... always remember, the tummy never forgets! hehehe.

UPCAT application can now be done online. soon, UPCAT applicants will be able to pay their fees online too. hope we get to make the system work by monday (fingers crossed, eyes starting to cross from lack of sleep).

I finally finished my OJT. now all I have to do is submit my journal, and get my evaluation filled up by HP. and, oh yeah, get my allowance na rin. hehehe.

dami ko kwento no? dami rin kasi araw na na-miss ko. ;)


Though Chain: Far at the back of my head as my tummy rumbles at 2:30 in the morning, I wonder when Krispy Kreme would finally open. I sure miss their doughnuts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home