started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Saturday, July 15, 2006

This morning just sucks!

[Mood] %#@*! (This just aint fair.)
I was looking at the mirror last night, and saw how much age lines my forehead has succumbed to. A few years ago, most people would never think I was my age, they would usually think I'd be younger. Now, people would think I'm 1-2 years older. I guess I realized I aged with time. Aged with problems and trials that somehow have made marks on my surface.

This morning sucks. I just can't understand how irrational and impatient family members can get, while I reserve all my patience for them. Just so sad sometimes that even as I write this blog, I still try to rationalize why they acted such, and somehow, I don't really feel sad. Just annoyed and disappointed. So unfair! I wanna be angry, but I guess that's the trade off when you really love your loved ones. More age lines + less bitching. So unfair. hahaha. ;)




Though Chain: On the lighter side, I wonder what's the best dermatological clinic that offers diamond peel? That's to consider the price ha. My friend told me of this clinic that offers it at a cheap price. But can I really trust such a clinic? While Belo and Derm Clinic are a little bit pricey. But I've tried derm clinic before, and I somehow like them after being with them for almost a year (3 years ago). I need to boost up my skin. as in really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home