started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, July 14, 2006

Extra Bandwidth? is this permanent?

[Mood] Hmmm... (I hope this is permanent.)

Before I start to blog today, I have a disclaimer. I'm not using Delta to blog, but i'm using the desktop (remember the dual core I deferred from selling, and just used instead?) at home para naman magamit ko minsan minsan. hehehe. Delta is resting.

Anyway, I noticed something different with our bandwidth lately. I've been able to download torrents at 38+Kbps on Delta, while my brother is able to surf on the desktop with still manageable speed. So type type and go to utilities.globequest.com.ph to check my bandwidth. and could this be true? 516Kbps! an upgrade from 384! I hope this stays without additional charge. I'm getting used to the extra bit of bandwidth. Baka ng-add sila ng burstible speeds at certain times of the day. But so far, at any time of the day i surf, the speed manages to remain constant. Oi PLDT, walang bawian ha! hehehe.




Though Chain: Kelan kaya magddrop ang prices ng DSL na mala-HK or Singapore na 1k lang ang 1Mbps? Kelan kaya maaayos ang 3G network ng Globe? Kelan kaya nila papalitan yung pricing nila for 3G? kasi 0.15/KB is not cheap globe! hello?! bubuksan mo palang yung homepage ng yahoo using 3G, 100KB na halos yung maddownload mo! 15 pesos na yun no! hello?! makabili nga ng Smart na SIM. dati ko pa yun sinasabi pero 'di ko ginagawa. hehehe. 10 bucks lang for 30 mins of 3G!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home