started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Choppy 3G video

[Mood] :| (Not particularly impressed, but it does kill time.)

I finally got to try 3G video streaming. I was idle (as usual) in OJT yesterday. Since I noticed that the 3G signal was kinda strong today, I decided to try out my luck with the 3G network. It took a while of figuring out how the heck to make the streaming thing work, but good thing it did. Anyway, I watched streaming tv from ABS-CBN. Anime was showing that time. There are images on the screen, although not particularly vivid (watching tv on a 1.2"x2inch screen isn't really the best way to watch tv) plus the fact that the video was really choppy. The sound streamed well though. It didn't make much of an impression with me, but it did make time pass. Too bad my phone didn't support screen capturing of video streaming, so I'm not able to post any images here. I tried streaming video again awhile ago. although it didn't work. something wrong with the network I think. Oh well, I guess I better do something else at work here.




Though Chain: I'm kinda hungry right now. craving for lasagna from delifrance. MBC's office had delifrance downstairs. And when I was craving their yummy lasagna, I would easily be able to eat it downstairs. Hungrrryyyy! I think I'll buy something from the manang out in the lobby. I wonder what she has there. I wish I could feel homier here at the new place. It aint really making me comfortable. :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home