started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, May 19, 2006

Fridays are for Friday's.

[Mood] :) :) :) (That was a nice dinner.)



I went to OJT with HP later than yesterday 'coz most of the people in the team come on later times (flexitime). My head wasn't around, so I tried reading on th available documentation (which was minimal, but still, tried to make sense of it). The pic above is the desk where i've been sitting for the past 2 days. I do bring Delta with me, but I can't connect her to the network since they use authentication via novell utilities. I went home earlier than usual. And just got home in time because the family was about to leave for Alabang Town Center. We had a family friday dinner. Whereelse but at Friday's!



Although I still do think that their fried food all tastes the same, I still love their nachos, and I tried their grilled salmon for the first time. Hmmm... It's yummy.

Since I wasn;t able to blog for a couple of weeks, I'm making this blog extra long. hehehe. Oh, btw, I already left Makati Business Club last Tuesday, and transferred OJT with HP in Ortigas. We had a last mbc lunch with a couple of MBC people in Chubby China. The food was actually good. But I think the servings are kinda small.



This pic wasn't taken with mine but with Jaecy's phone. The people in the pic (from left to right and top to bottom) are Ka, Kay, Patrick, Me, Jade, and Jaecy. Ka, Pat and Jade are regulars of MBC. While Kay, Jaecy and I are all OJTrainees. Kay is also from UP (from the same course), while Jaecy is from UA&P. Sorry guys, both of these lovely ladies are already taken. Like 5 years each taken. hahaha. I miss MBC. They were nice people, and the atmosphere was kinda fun, although the organization was considerably small (around 30 employees including Guillermo Luz).

Anyway, so what am I busy with at the moment? OJT parin, and I have a new raket with Ja in making the online UPCAT. Hopefully (and should be) we'll be done by the end of the month.

Anyway, I think I need to rush to the john. I've had too much dinner to eat. hehehe.




Though Chain: I've only tried the hush puppies of Fridays today. And good gracious, they were gross! For those of you guys who don't know what it is, it's actually deep fried cornbread. Kinda tough and chewy. Not my taste much. But the husband of my sister loved them (he's an american). I guess it's just an acquired taste like us loving bagoong and dried fish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home