started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, September 06, 2006

I definitely wanna kill the guy who sang this song!

[Mood] >| (OMG! I hate your song!)


The other day ago, I was with my Mom, my sister and my niece. We were on our way home and was along SLEX. I was half asleep on the passenger side (and my sister driving), when I heard the most annoying song yet. It was a song created for Centrum and sung with the lyrics, "blah blah blah ...i wanna be complete... blah blah". I'm sure it was sung by Sam Milby. And boy did my ears wanna pop out of my head! The song had a really weird rhythm, and the lyrics was just aweful! to top it off, Sam DOES NOT SING WELL FOR CRYING OUT LOUD! F*ck, remember that "you're my only star blah blah" song? Hello?! PIYOK KING! ikaw ba yan????!!!! Pero I swear, when you hear his new song for centrum, you'd be appalled to buy Centrum so that they'd go bankrupt and end Sam Milby's career for good! F*ck! Stop making him sing! I hate his songs, and I hate his voice!



Though Chain: Heck, my fart even sounds better than listening to him!

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

FINALLY!!!

Another being who noticed this very obvious fact! :D

1:57 PM

 
Blogger ascii said...

Can we start an "I really hate Sam Milby and his annoying songs Club"? hehehe.

9:32 PM

 
Blogger decorator said...

ahahhahahha!!!


he can't sing, thats a fact. yet he sells, another fact...

which is worse?

ewan ko ba..

3:58 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

his face may sell poducts, but i doubt if his voice will sell him any records. Baka puro pirated copies lang ng kanyang album ang mabenta. hehehe. *evil* I doubt if he'll even produce a second album when thee producers realize he doesn't sell records (i just hope I don't eat my words, or i'll be damned and tortured to death to hear more of his songs on the airwaves.) :D

10:53 PM

 
Blogger lindo said...

The centrum themesong was sung by Piolo Pascual and not Sam Milby. I am not into buying Filipino music coz it is a waste of money having album of those accidental singers. I don't know why Filipino artists should package to their audience that they are capable of acting and singing. Well I was caught on the other side, I bought a cd of this album not because of the artist but I really like the lyrics of the song. I want to be complete... tutulong pa ako sa iba...maghahatid ng tuwa... may magagawa pa ako meron pa...marami pa akong magawa.. may maibibigay pa ako marami..(it is indeed a song of hope when we got failures...it is indeed a song of putting dignity to ones life...) i want to be complete...i know i still have many things to complete in this life...

7:01 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home