started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Just like Heaven with a Splitting Headache

[Mood] Mmmmm.... Ouch! (So Happy and in Pain that I could just weep for both)

I have one seriously splitting headache yesterday because I'm sick. I still went to class since I don't want to be absent for my classes anyomore. Ouch, I just wanted to pound my head on the wall while I was in my ONE and ONLY class for the day. Grrrr...

Anyway, on the lighter side, the Ozzie and the Hunnypot gave me a late birthday gift yesterday. They surprised me with my fantasy ice cream, Cherry Garcia from Ben and Jerry's. YUMMY!!!



Thanks guys. Ate it with the CRS pips and the Ozzie was there too. Ja came back with Joey from their vacation in Cebu and brought with them dried mangoes and galletas and stuff. Yum. Thanks for remembering us Ja, and thanks for not bringing otap. hehehe. Although otap is yummy, i think i'm just saturated by it's taste for now.




Though Chain: I love cherries in ice cream. I remember on the final days that Baskin and Robins was still offered here (by the same group that owns the fanchise for Subway and Mrs. Fields), they had this promo for buy one and take one. For 72 bucks per scoop which you get another scoop for free, It was really worth it, especially their Winter White Chocolate where you get white chocolate ice cream with whole chocolate covered cherries. Oh so yummy! *drools*

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yumyummmm!!! =P~

My favorite is cookie dough ng Ben and Jerry's.

Yummmy!

5:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home