started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Sunday, August 27, 2006

Older, also wiser?

[Mood] ... (tamad.)

Ok, so I haven't blogged for like 10 days. anyway, I turned a year older (not necessarily wiser) the last week. yeah, whatever. hahaha. bitter kasi tumatanda na. anyway, celebrated with family and friends. I met up with my old webteam buds (aimee, aldwin, carl, olan and tina). It was so hilariously fun. we spent the whole night laughing away and ate the night away at glorietta. Sang a couple of songs too. Miss you guys again. gimik ulit tayo.

I bought new rubber shoes last week in the festival mall alabang sale (air shouri). I got my shoes at half the price! bargain! it was originally almost 4k, now down to 1900+. It's very llight and comfy and is really a running shoe.



I've always liked light nike shoes. I loved the prestos before, then transferred to nike zoom air. But i'm still waiting for the shoes my tita bought for me in the US. I asked her to buy me a pair of nike free. I hope they're on their way. hehehe. pero lately, i saw these cute white shoes (yes, white again) from adidas. i forgot the name. but it's really nice. too bad the price aint that nice. hahaha, 'di ko afford! i'm soooo foor.

I recently had a really f-ing exam. shit, just made my f-ing day when i got the results. sobrang arggghhhhh! leche, pucha namang buhay ito o! kung kailan pa-graduate na ako sa wakas. anyway, buti nalang i think nakabawi ako sa report. i'll just make good next time.

Apple has announced a new battery exchange program for sold ibooks and powerbooks due to overheating issues. apparently, my delta doesn't fall under the replacement category since it's not affected daw (according to the battery serial number). anyway, I've heard sa forums about the hassles of battery replacement in the Philippines. Appaently, super sub-standard ang service ng mga resellers ng apple sa Pinas. frankly, i'm not surprised. may katarayan kasi yung mga tao sa Ynzal based on my experience. I guess we need to have a REAL apple direct distribution center dito sa pinas and not just a reseller/distributor para naman magising sa good customer service practice yung mga resellers dito. I wonder what Apple in Singapore is doing about issues like this? It's really not making a good impression on their company. sayang pa man din since I'm already accustomed to macs. but it wouldn't be so hard to go back to a windows machine if service would suck big time once i need it.




Though Chain: U-Thought

2 Comments:

Blogger ascii said...

pero i've heard that Ynzal says it differently. anyway, nag-post na si sir rommel about it sa UP-MUG about just giving him the serial number of the 'book and the battery and he'll help facilitate the exchange directly from apple.

6:20 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh gosh. I am soooo slow. Ngayon ko lang nagets yung U-thought and I can't stop laughing....

5:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home