started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Contrary to popular belief, I am not the Grim Reaper.

[Mood] *pant* (kinda tired.)



I just finished weeding and adding soil to my plants. Yes, I do have some plants at home which I personally take care and grow. And contrary to popular belief, I DO help bring life, and not just summon death. hahaha. The picture above is tomato. there are 3 separate plants in the big pot. It's almost 3 feet tall and has alot of fruits already, although most are still small and green.



I also have a ginger plant. it's almost a foot tall. I've tried harvesting ginger before, although just a part of it.



I predict that in 3 weeks time, some of the tomatoes will probably ripe for picking. Just can't wait to taste fresh tomatoes from my plant. Just hope it doesn't taste like soil. hahaha.




Though Chain: Here's how the tomato was originally planted: mom got a really really ripe tomato from the ref, squished it on a pot with soil, let mother nature sprout the seeds while I do nothing, and when it actually did sprout seedlings, that was the only time I really took care of it. hahaha. Figured out that it could need some help in growing. The same happened with the ginger. actually, this was a sprout from my mom's ginger plant which I transplanted. the only problem with tomatoes, is that they tend to droop, so supports are needed for the plant to stay upright.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home