started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Tuesday, September 12, 2006

the slapsoil returns to SBC.

[Mood] :D (bwahahaha.)

ok, so what's new while i stay here at seattle's best katipunan to browse the web? hmmm... i didn't buy my favorite raspberry mocha kiss and instead settled for an xtea and a tuna pandesal. what's not new? my cup is already empty and i have no intentions of letting the staff take it away. using it as props para di na ako kailangang bumili ng isa pang cup. hehehe. or, pwede ring kung nababasa nyo yung blog na ito ng maaga, and i'm still here, you could drop 5 bucks to help my favorite charity... myself. hehehe. help the poor ika nga. speaking of poor, mukha na ring busabos si Delta. I need to clean my baby na. There's a new hotspot here in SBC. Globequest now has a hotspot here too. akala ko nga nung una, ni-replace na nila yung AirborneAccess. buti nalang hindi. in any case, i'd rather settle for smart 3g rather than use globequest since it costs 4 times as much.

The sad thing lang while I'm sitting here is the thought na I used to sit here with friends and study and chat the night away. Now, friends are far, and I'm still reading and studying... alone. Think I need to mingle with people? hahaha. not my style. shy ako eh... bawal kumontra! Blog ko ito.




Though Chain: sabi ni aimee once sa kanyang status message, naive daw siya. naive-vak daw actually. hehehe. kanina, naive din ako. hahaha

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ako kokontra! hahahah shy utot mo joe-e.. or rather.. shy ung evs mo.. haha naiivak din ako kanina! but as usual, my housy self, walang na accomplish. I NEED TO VISIT THE OVAL OFFICE!!!

try going there everyday 9-closing, like i did before, mkakamingle ka na sa mga fellow SBC-ers jan.. haha

7:28 PM

 
Blogger ascii said...

gawa tayo synonym list for poop...

* turd
* ebs
* ebak
* jebwaks
* stool
* tubol
* tae

sige nga, ano pa nalilimutan ko?

8:35 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ozzie, that really didn't sound right.
Anyway,

* shit (duh)
* crap
* dregs
* feces
* dung
* poopie

and how could you ever forget? You taught me this! "Aimee"

12:05 PM

 
Blogger ascii said...

Oo nga no! nalimutan ko yun. and it was just staring at me on the first post. hahaha!

other variations:
* jmv

12:54 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home