started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, September 29, 2006

Brownout Blogging...

[Mood] :( (I don't like brownouts)

Yep, it's brownout in most parts of Luzon, including here at home. But I needed to check my email to receive updates on class submissions and clients, so I had to do something to get online. I was able to download 2 hours of prepaid dialup internet access via my phone a while ago using my now drained backup phone. So here I am online, and now blogging in the dark and on dialup (meron kayang battery-powered na dsl modem? hahaha). But I'll just be online for a few minutes 'coz the batt of my Delta is running out. I roughly have an hour of batt life left (that is, with my LCD brightness almost so minimal, my keyboard is hardly illuminated). I kinda have this annoying mild headcahe which isn't really a migraine, but it isn't that mild either. It's just really annoying to have one in a brownout when you'd like to atleast sleep the humid night through. argghhh... maybe I'm just dehydrated. anyway, have to logoff na. Have to conserve my batt life.

Btw, Happy Birthday Tricia Orjalo. I didn't forget your birthday, my fone is just drained. Can't text you, but I atleast greeted you here on my blog! hehehe. miss ya!




Though Chain: My room smells like a damp rag. the water seeped through the windows, and room is damp. argghhhh!!!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You should have used your 3G phone instead. :D

6:40 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

my 3g phone's batt is uber drained. wish i charged it 2 days ago. i just have this habit of not chaging my phone unless it's super drained. well, now that i need it, can't use it. :(

12:00 PM

 
Blogger malditang chinita said...

thanks joee! :D

8:27 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home