started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas to all...

[Mood] :) (smile!)



This year's Christmas has been okay so far. Although broke, I got to have some stuff that I wanted in my wishlist. I got a new laptop messanger bag from my sister (thanks!), I was able to buy that antibac skin wash that I wanted (Dermalogica), and I bought a new jacket (nicely priced, but doesn't look cheap, hehehe).

I've been eating alot. so that means I have to start hitting the gym again somehow. I'm gonna try this new sched I'm planning to fit gym in my schedule. I'll also be starting to eat right as my new year's resolution (which like everybody else's will probably foil in a matter of a few weeks. hahaha).

I hope all of you had a good celebration. I wish you all a Merry Christmas!




Though Chain: Thanks to tinnerts and Ja for the gift, Liza and Regnard for the cute piggie flashlight (no batteries needed), to my boss thanks for the bonus hahaha, to the office pips thanks for the trinkets and food, and to my whole family thanks for all the nice stuff you gave me this year. sana next year hindi parin kayo kuripot. hahaha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How did the antibac from the Dermalogica product range work out for you?

6:14 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home