started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I was never a morning person.

Mood: ALT + 058 + ALT +124 (mornings: why say 'mor' when i need less of it.)

After only having 2 hours of sleep, I woke up really bad to start with. As usual, I went home for the weekend in Laguna. So I had to leave early to head back to QC. There's this bus that I ride (remember the bus which I featured in a previous post that had thermal printed tickets?) which takes me to Kamuning from Laguna. There was this girl sitting next to me. She was sleeping most of the way until she woke up at around megamall. I was sleeping most of the way too... until she woke up. For some weird reason, she kept tapping her foot every so often. And it was really irritating since everytime i got back to almost dozing off, she would suddenly tap her foot in this 3 or 4 beat rhythm. utterly irritating! as in! and by the way, there wasn't any music playing, nor was she listening to music. i wanted to really tell her to stop (actually, scream, "freak, stop tapping your damn foot!"), but restrained myself in doing so because I thought it was rude to do so. Afterall, she may not be aware of her annoying mannerism. So, i tried to give her a hint. Everytime her foot would tap, I would make a thump with my foot. So after a few thumps, and to no avail for her to notice, I hurriedly transferred to the seat in front the moment it got vacated. well, atleast i was able to be nice. :D So here i am at 8:33 am in Jollibee Philcoa writing this blog anticipating to go to UP and login the wifi network to send this baby off. Oh, btw, the Jollibee thing were you get a free newspaper for every additional order of pocket pie with your breakfast meal is already over. They're back to newspaper sharing. I wonder if the goldilocks next door would already be open by the time I finish my breakfast (which comes with a cup of watered-down dalandan juice. but in fairness, the manager was prompt to hear my comment when i said it was "malabnaw". i told her not to mind replacing it.) woah! i'm not bitchy in the morning! i've known that a long time na. I guess i'm still not revved up to get my mouth speed talking in the early morning. anyway, good day to everyone (see... not bitchy!)




Thought Chain: I'm sending this blog at 2am the next day. I somehow forgot to post it the moment I got home here in Katipunan. Oh well, time to sleep.

1 Comments:

Blogger hunny said...

You are not Joe-e!

NICE, JOE-E????
I don't think those two words go together!

Since when?!?!?!

It's so obvious that somebody hacked into Joe-e's account. please stop pretending.

4:08 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home