started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Tomorrow (at around 12:30pm), I'll be eating my words.

Mood: :+ (Uh-oh, spoke too soon.)

Apparently, there are things in this world that just explode right in front of your face. My friend recently posted an idea to watch Mission Impossible 3 this coming saturday. I replied that I would not watch the movie as I am against Tom Cruise (because he's utterly annoying, ma-feeling, and because he's a die-hard freak scientologist). Anyway, this afternoon, I received a text message from one of the organizations I'll be attending my OJT with. "Please be here at 9:30 am, and at 12:30 pm, we'll all watch MI3, free treat." Bummer! Although it was really nice of them to include us with the free movie, will I dare turn down a bonding activity for the organization? I don't think so. So my mission, which I must accept, is to watch the movie. Oh well, I guess I'll be eating my words tomorrow. Yummy! hahaha. Well, atleast it's a free movie. Curse you Tom Cruise!




Though Chain: Imagine if Tom Cruise and Penelope Cruz never split up and tied the knot? Mrs. Penelope Cruz Cruise. hahaha. Have I told you guys before that I also hate Penelope Cruz? Is it just me, or does she sound so annoying when she talks? So palengkera-like. hahaha.

1 Comments:

Blogger tinnerts said...

penelope and salma = kainis panoorin/pakinggan XD

1:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home