started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, May 05, 2006

Apparently, fresh coffee from the espresso machine aint enough.

Mood: Zzzzz (Wake me up.)

I'm super sleepy here at the office. We have an espresso machine here, but apparently, coffee aint enough to beat this sleepy feeling. I just finished making designs for the layout of the for this directory. It looks nice (alot of people say so), but apparently, the project leader is such a short-sighted individual. I've always disliked people who were shortsighted. I believe that people should look beyond and see the bigger picture at any aspect. Now he wants me to make another design, although he can't even concretely express how i should materialize the design. He has an expected output, although I guess what's in his mind is super cheesy. Hey bro, broaden your perspective. You'll end up cramped up in your little box. pathetic!




Though Chain: I don't care if you get to read this blog post. I even HOPE you get to read it. That way, you'll know how much you suck!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hp ba yan? ganyan pala tao dyan. tsk. yoko ng low-or-zero tolerance for creativity. especially para sa mga webteam. haha. :P

5:05 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home