started as a blog as an ode to my lappie Delta, now has become part of my usual weekly activity.




Friday, September 22, 2006

The Greatest Day... (You're a winner with every sachet)

[Mood] :D (It's one nice day.)

Ok, I just came from an exam which I don't know if I answered well. Anyway, the bright side is I have a new project to keep myself busy with.

I was able to finally able to find the song "Greatest Day" on the net. I've been looking for the song for the longest time. The tune really stuck on my head from hearing it everyday in the shampoo commercial promotion for their contest, plus the fact that you have to admit that the tune is really catchy. So, who wants a copy of the song? hehehe




Though Chain: Speaking of contests, I'm a real sucker for promo contests. I'm recently hooked on this new auction site trying to win myself a gadget or two. Sadly, haven't won yet. Oh, and btw, the craziest thing I did before was send 300 SMS entries to this promo of a bank which was raffling off trips around the world. Che just laughed at how crazy I was that time. hahaha.

5 Comments:

Blogger nakikitarding said...

Greatest Day?!? OMG my ears my ears!!! THE HORROR!!!!!

It's kitchie Nadal's song for crying out loud and with barbie on her pop phase.... EEEEEEEWWWWWWW!!!!!!


Sigh.. I miss barbie's angsty lesbian phase.....

2:35 AM

 
Blogger hunny said...

^- is that my Ozzie?

Kala ko you liked Kitchie? And Barbie?

Barbie's angsty lesbian phase pala ha!

b-( *punch in the face*

11:45 AM

 
Blogger ascii said...

kayo naman, fun naman yung song ah? or baka jumo-jologs lang ako. hahaha.
I think dala yan ng daily commuting sa bus. makapag-gawa nga ng post about my everyday trip. hehehe

10:44 PM

 
Blogger nakikitarding said...

nope, i've always hated barbie.. remember the techno distortion thing she does with her voice?

Liked barbie's music before. pero masyado na siyang pop ngayon eh

2:05 PM

 
Blogger nakikitarding said...

I meant Kitchie pala, with the techno eklat sa boses

2:07 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home